Use and Application:- To easy prying apart oily, sticky, polished or pre-finished steel sheets, our permanent magnetic sheet floaters are designed for faster safer separating sheets in a stack.
- Sheet floater consists of a rust-resistant non-ferrous casing which has an anisotropic magnet systems installed inside. With our design, there are mounting holes available on sheet floaters to enable easy and secure fixing, and can be also used in conjunction with major machine tools and contributes to production efficiencies when fully integrated into the production flow.
- To achieve the optimum separation of the sheets, the height of the stack should not be more than 10 to 20% of the height of the sheet floater. If the sheets are to be removed with an automatic process, multiple floaters will be needed around the stack.
- The real product may vary from the images and specification and other details printed in this catalog due continous Research and Development
Terms and Conditions
- 50% advance along with firm order and balace payment at the time of delivery after inspection at our works.
- Order once placed cannot be cancelled.
- Due to continous upgradation there could be changes in design and specification to make the product better.
- Packing, forwarding and taxes are extra as applicable.
- All disputes are subject to Mohali jurisdiction.